This article describes steps on how to solve Teacher Site Issues.
School Loop Plus - Version SLS2
- Clicking the Live View button while editing will cure a number of teacher site issues:
- These issues include:
- A user gets a 404 error when visiting a site with a short URL set up.
- An user sees a login screen rather than the site when they visit.
- A page in a mini-site generates a blank page for a visitor.
- While the site is published, a visitor sees a blank page.
- Even though pages and mini-sites have been moved, a visitor sees them in their old places.
- If the issue re-occurs, please try clicking the Live View button again.
These issues should have been cleared up with a release from Sunday, August 26, 2018. The site issues would resolve to post the release update.