The Mega Menu is a series of custom menus with links to any part of the site. This option allows the webmaster to structure the site in any way they like while maintaining a simple series of menus at the top of every page.
This article serves as a guide in adding a single column link list module to the Mega Menu.
Only the Senior District Webmaster who have advanced webmaster rights can make these changes.
- Navigate to the Site Center under the Toolbox Section of the admin page.
- Select to highlight the homepage section and click Edit.
- Click Edit Header and Footer under the Section Edit Homepage Body and click the Mega Menu to expand.
- Hover to the menu to reveal the plus sign icon () for adding modules and add a Link List Module.
- Remove the unnecessary columns if there are any.
The newly added Column and links are updated under the Mega Menu.