The Mega Menu is a series of custom menus with links to any part of the site. This option allows the webmaster to structure the site in any way they like while maintaining a simple series of menus at the top of every page. This is a custom option that lists three columns of links.
This article serves as a guide in making changes to the Mega Menu template, specifically removing the columns.
Only the Senior District Webmaster who has advanced webmaster rights can make these changes.
- Navigate to the Site Center under the Toolbox Section of the admin page.
- Select to highlight the homepage section and click Edit.
- Click Edit Header and Footer under the Section Edit Homepage Body
- Click the link on the first row to open the layer menu.
- Select the first row above the Link List layer.
- Click the trashcan icon to delete the row.
The link list with existing columns is removed and the Mega Menu is now Empty.
You can then add new Link Lists to your preferred number of columns.
- If you want to add just one column, refer to the article Adding a Single Column Link List Module.
- If you want to add multiple columns, refer to the article Adding Multiple Columns to Mega Menu.