The Mega Menu is a series of custom menus with links to parts of the site. It allows the webmasters to structure the site in any way they like while maintaining a simple series of menus at the top of every page.
If the links are not being linked here, it is best to remove these columns altogether. This article shares steps for making changes to the Mega Menu template to remove these link-list columns.
Note: Only Senior District Webmasters with advanced webmaster rights can make these changes.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your School Loop account.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights. Senior District Webmasters can access the Site Center for any site via the Admin Center.
- On the Pages tab, select the homepage.
- Click Edit.
- Under the Edit Homepage Body, click the option to Edit Header and Footer.
- Click the Mega Menu to show the expansive view.
- Hover to the expanded menu, which shows a plus icon (). Click on the space to add modules.
- Click the link on the first row to open the layer menu for the module.
- Select the first row above the Link List column layer.
- Click the trashcan icon to delete the selected row holding all the columns.
The link list columns are removed, as seen in an example screenshot below and do not show in the preview of the page.
Note: Refer to the following self-help articles to add new Link-List columns: