You want to have a new or demo school website (e.g., for a school that was added to your district, for testing/demo purposes, etc.).
You should be a District Admin to request a new School Site using the below steps:
- To get information about the new site pricing, contact the School Loop Sales team. If you already have this information, skip this step.
- Log in to your District Admin account.
- Click the Request School Site link located in the Toolbox section of the portal.
- Fill out the form and click Submit.
Current website urlfield is the current URL of the school that is being added. If there is no website for the school currently, then, enter a dummy value in this field (since this field cannot be left blank).
- The Implementation Leader details will be the information of the person who is in charge of working with the new site.
- After filling the new school request form, submit a support ticket in order to direct your request to customer support.
Note: For information regarding the fees of requesting a new site, refer to this article
- Populating Demo School Site with Information
- Creating Accounts for Demo School Site
- Accessing Demo Site for Users from Different Schools
- Accessing Classes for Teachers on Demo Site