The Site Center available in SLS2 (School Loop System - Version 2) allows users to manage the structure of their sites. Users can add new pages and folders, delete pages, and more. This article summarizes the actions that webmasters can perform using the Site Center.
Note: Site Center in SLS2 replaced the Webmaster Center in SLS1.
The Site Center allows webmasters to:
- Manage navigation and site architecture.
- Add new pages, links, navigation headers, minisites, and hidden folders.
- Create minisites.
- Access the Site Locker. Learn more about managing lockers in this video.
- Publish news and events on the school site.
- Assign rights to other webmasters.
For more information, watch this video about using various options available in the site center.