Users with rights to minisites can add news and events on them using the Site Center. Follow these steps to publish news and events on minisites:
- Log into your SL account.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights.
- Select the minisite in the sitemap.
- Click Manage Minisite. The Manage Minisite button does not show on selecting a navigation header or a site page in the site map. Make sure you select the intended minisite correctly to see this option.
Note: This takes you to the Minisite Center, which has the same appearance as the Site Center. The primary difference is that the sitemap here starts at the top level of the selected minisite and only allows you to drill down to subsections.
- Select the News & Events tab to open the news and event sections.
Click the Add News or Add Event button to post news or event on the selected minisite.
The published news or events show in the minisite as intended.