The Calendar shows all published events, including the ones on your linked Google Calendar if your account is integrated with Google. This article shares the process for adding the Calendar module to site pages.
You have a School Loop account with Webmaster rights
Follow these steps to place a Calendar on a site page:
- Log into your School Loop account with Webmaster rights.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights.
- Select the intended page to edit.
- Click the Edit button. Make sure you choose the intended page correctly, as seen in the example below.
- Hover over an empty block and click on it to add a module.
- Select the Calendar tile from the Insert Module screen.
- Choose the source of events to show on the calendar (e.g., school homepage, user websites, integrated Google Calendars). By default, it will show events on the homepage or the minisite you are in.
- The calendar is added to the selected space on the page in the following default format. Depending on the location of the module, the size may vary.
- Click Format on the toolbar to modify the calendar.
- Select the desired format from the list.
- Click OK.
- After a Calendar module is added, the source of events can also be modified by selecting the Calendar and clicking on Options.
- After clicking on Options, the list of available sources (school calendar, teacher and staff calendars, and integrated Google Calendars) will be displayed (as shown in step 7) - select the ones you want to include.
If your calendar is of type Vertical List or Horizontal List, then, there will also be an additional option of View More that can be set, which can allow users to see more future events
The preview or the published page shows the calendar on the website.
- Learn more about working with modules when editing site pages on School Loop.
- The Edit button does not show on selecting a Navigation Header or a Minisite in the site map.