The calendar shows all published events, including ones on your linked Google Calendar if your account is integrated with Google. The article shares the process for adding the calendar module to site pages.
Learn more about working with modules when editing site pages on School Loop.
Follow these steps to place a calendar on a site page:
- Log into your SL account with the webmaster rights.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights.
- Select the intended page to edit.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit button does not show on selecting a Navigation Header or a Minisite in the site map. Make sure you choose the intended page correctly, as seen in the example below.
- Hover over an empty block and click on it to add a module.
- Select the Calendar tile from the Insert Module screen.
- Choose the source of events to show on the calendar. By default, it will show events of the homepage or the minisite you are in.
- The calendar is added to the selected space on the page in the following default format. Depending on the location of the module, the size may vary.
- Click Format on the toolbar to modify the calendar.
- Select the desired format from the list.
- Click OK.
The preview or the published page shows the calendar on the website.