These instructions apply to the following modules:
- Login to your School Loop account.
- From the Toolbox menu, click Site Center -> Edit.
- Select the module by clicking on it once.
- In the case of the Carousel, click on an image to select the slide after selecting the module.
- On the toolbar, click the Crop icon. Note that modules which are part of a template may be locked and these cropping tools may not be available.
From here you may:
- Click and hold to drag the image within the frame. This is particularly useful for centering faces in the frame.
- Drag the handle to zoom in; best used in conjunction with A above.
- Check the box to fit the image. Typically, this will leave some blank space either on the sides or top and bottom of the image, depending on its shape. In some cases, the blank space will be acceptable; in others, it will not.
- The Image and Carousel modules also have an Aspect Ratio option in the toolbar.
- Changing the aspect ratio can allow you to optimize how much of your image is displayed.
Publish or preview your site to see the changes.