Webmasters need to delete text, images, links, or other modules from school websites when removing unnecessary information.
- You have a School Loop account with Webmaster rights.
Note: If not, you can ask any Webmaster to provide the same rights to you.
- If you want to delete a module from your site Homepage, you need to have Senior District Webmaster rights.
- Log into your school loop account with Webmaster rights.
- From Toolbox, select Site Center.
Note: If this option is missing, you do not have webmaster rights.
- Select the page from which you want to delete a module and click Edit.
If the page is located under a minisite (like on the image below), you need to click on the minisite first and then select the page.
- Right-click on the module you want to remove.
In this example, we will remove the Calendar module.
- A toolbar appears at the top of the module; click on the trashcan icon.
- Confirm the action by clicking Delete.
- The module is no longer displayed on the page; click Publish Changes for the updates to be reflected on your school site.
- Once you published the page, click Logout.
- Your school homepage is displayed; click on the corresponding minisite and select the page that you have created.
The published page is displayed.