Deleting modules may be necessary for freeing up some space on your website, correcting some issues on the module or simply because they are not needed anymore.
- Log in to your School Loop account.
- Access the Module by clicking on Site Center under the Toolbox menu of your homepage.
- To delete a module, click it once to select the module, then click the trash icon in the toolbar.
- If you select a locked module on the homepage, you will not see a trash icon.
- If you need that sort of modification to your homepage, contact the Web Dev team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you publish, do a preview of your site. The module should not be displayed on the page.