Deleting modules may be necessary for freeing up some space on your website, correcting some issues on the module or simply because they are not needed anymore. The steps below describe how to delete a module.
- Log in to your School Loop account.
- Access the Module by clicking on Site Center under the Toolbox menu of your homepage.
- To delete a module, click it once to select the module, then click the trash icon in the toolbar.
- If you select a locked module on the homepage, the trash icon is not displayed.
- If you need that sort of modification to your homepage, contact the Web Dev team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once published, preview your site. The module should not be displayed on the page.