This article shares the process of adding the Locker module on your site pages. This module allows users to display the contents of their locker or a folder within their locker on the site pages.
Learn more about working with modules when editing site pages on School Loop.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your SL account with the webmaster rights.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights.
- Select the intended page to edit.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit button does not show on selecting a Navigation Header or a Minisite in the site map. Make sure you choose the intended page correctly, as seen in the example below.
- Hover over an empty block, and click on it to add a module.
- Select the Locker tile from the Insert Module screen.
- Use the Options button on the toolbar to select a folder or a subfolder in your locker. The users visiting the site pages can navigate into subfolders of the selected folder, but cannot navigate to a level higher than the folder you select.
- Enter a title to display with the folder on your site page.
The selected folder and its contents display on the page where the Locker module was added. The size and shape of the module depend on its location.