Poster images are displayed until the user plays the video.
- Log in using your School Loop account.
- Click Site Center under the Toolbox menu.
- Select the page from the list and click on Edit
- Once the page is displayed in edit mode, click on the video.
- On the Video Module toolbar, click the video clapboard icon and select Upload Poster Image from the pull-down menu.
- Poster images can be any of the supported image formats (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .svg) and work best if the dimensions of the image exactly match the dimensions of the video.
- Use your own branded poster images or use a screenshot of one frame from your video.