The File List module display files for download in a nicely styled list.
- Login to your School Loop accounts to access Modules.
- Search for File List.
- Files added to the File List are stored in the locker.
- At the Insert Module screen, select "File List".
- Give the module a title using the field in Toolbar. The text will appear in the module as a header in all caps.
- Do not type in all caps as that is a 508 violation.
- You can upload a file using the Add File button in the Toolbar, or just drag a file from your desktop and drop it onto the module.
- Rename files by clicking on the name in the File List and renaming it.
- Repeat Step 4 for every file you have to upload.
- Reorder files by grabbing the three vertical orange dots and moving it up or down the list.