This is a guide on editing filenames and making them 508 compliant.
- File names may be edited in the module.
- Click anywhere on the file name and you will see an I-beam cursor indicating that you may edit the name.
- If the name of a file is extending outside the module border, it may be that the name is long and without spaces.
- For 508 accessibility, file display name should not be the same as you might use when storing files on your computer and should not use file extensions.
- Put spaces in between words to wrap them inside the module.
- For 508 accessibility example: Use Field Trip Permission Form rather than field_trip_form.pdf.