This article guides you on how to add headlines and news directly to your homepage using the News Module. This is best for time-sensitive content. It has a publish date and expiry date.
This is best for time-sensitive content. It has a publish date and expiry date.
- Log in to your School Loop account to access Modules.
- At the Insert Module screen, click the News tile.
Here you can customize your module:
Visit this page to change settings at any time by clicking Options up in the toolbar.
- Rename Module on the toolbar. "News" and "Headlines" are popular options as titles.
To keep your site 508-compliant, please do not type in all caps. The News module title usually appears in all caps.
- Click Add News button on the toolbar then click Publish and the news will save automatically on your homepage.
Here's a definition of each function below:
Headline: The Subject of the news.
Details: Body of content; Details for the news.
- Publish: The first day the news is published on the module.
- Expires: The Last day the news is published on the module.
- Click on a headline to see the entire post. News appears on the module.
From this view, you can edit, copy or delete the post.
NOTE: Posts disappear after expiration.