The News Module adds headlines and news directly to your homepage.
This is best for time-sensitive content. It has a publish date and expiry date.
1. Log in to your School Loop account to access Modules.
2. At the Insert Module screen, click the "News" tile.
3. Here you can customize your module.
- Come back to this and change settings at any time by clicking Options up in the toolbar.
4. Rename Module on the toolbar (News and Headlines are popular options as titles). To keep your site 508-compliant, please do not type in all caps. The News module title will appear in all caps (it's OK).
5. Add News to your module. Click Add News button on toolbar.
Type your headline, body content, set publish dates and expiration dates, then click Publish. News will save automatically to your homepage.
6. News will appear on the module. Click on a headline to see the entire post.
- From that view, you can edit, copy or delete the post.
7. Posts will disappear after expiration.