The Notes module lets you add notes on your website. They do not expire as news post do.
1. Log in to your School Loop account and click Site Center under the Toolbox menu.
2. On the Insert Module screen, select the "Notes" module.
3. A pop-up window will open asking for you to adjust default settings if necessary.
- You can access this screen at any time by clicking "Options" on the toolbar.
4. Rename the Module on the toolbar. To keep your site 508 compliant, please do not type in all caps. The new module title will appear in all caps.
5. Add Note by clicking the "Create New Note" button on the toolbar.
- After clicking, you are redirected to the Notes page where you can create and publish your note.
- You can control how many notes are viewable using the Options menu on the toolbar and by deleting old notes.