Webmasters or Principals need to add a page that displays their teachers and staff members, including live links to their websites. We have a Staff Directory module, which lists selected faculty members and their phone numbers.
- You have a School Loop account with Webmaster rights.
Note: If not, you can ask any Webmaster to provide the same rights to you.
- Log into your School Loop account with Webmaster rights.
- From Toolbox, select Site Center.
Note: If this option is missing, you do not have webmaster rights.
- Select the page to which you want to add a module and click Edit.
If the page is located under a minisite (like on the image below), you need to click on the minisite first and then select the page.
Alternatively, you can create a new page.
- Hover over free space on the page or an existing module and click on the displayed Plus Icon to add a module.
- Select Staff Directory from the Insert Module window.
- The list of all registered staff members is displayed.
Select the users you want to add to the page and click OK.
- Right-click on the module to modify it, you can:
- Enter a title for the module.
- Add or remove users by clicking Select Staff.
- Once the module is ready, click Publish Changes at the top of the page.
- Once the page is published, click Logout.
- Open the page where you added the Staff module.
In this example, it is located under a minisite - we need to hover over its name and click on the name of the page.
The page with faculty members and their phone numbers (if available) is displayed. If the teacher has a published user site, it can be accessed by clicking on their name. Not registered users can send a message to staff by clicking on the envelope icon.