Webmasters can use the Title module to add and format headings on site pages easily. The article shares the process of using this module.
Learn more about working with modules when editing site pages on School Loop.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your SL account with the webmaster rights.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights.
- Select the intended page to edit.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit button does not show on selecting a Navigation Header or a Minisite in the site map. Make sure you choose the intended page correctly, as seen in the example below.
- Hover over an empty block and click on it to add a module.
- Select the Title tile from the Insert Module screen.
The Title module appears on the page. The size and shape of the modules depend on its location.
Type the text into the box. Depending on the size of the module and length of the title, your text can be more than a line.
Change the format of your title by clicking the Format button in the module toolbar.
A pop-up window appears with options from H2 (largest font) down to H5 (smallest font). Select the desired heading level for your title and then click the OK button.
Note: Preview for titles is not currently available in the module. Return to the Format options to select another heading if you do not like your heading selection for the titles.
The title displays on the page, as configured in the Title module.