Most templates come with a Text Logo Module, which consists of a square image for a logo and text for the name of the school or district.
- Log in to your School Loop account and click Site Center under the Toolbox menu.
- From the Site Center, edit the homepage. and click the Header and Footer tab, then the text logo module.
- When you click the text logo module, a dialog opens that allows you to edit that module.name and motto of your school or district.
- After you edit the text portion of the header, click on the image module to the left of the name and drag your logo into the module. Be sure to add alternate text to your logo image using the provided field in the toolbar.
- SVG, PNG, or GIF (with transparent background)
- JPEG works as well, but will not have a transparent background.
- The image is an 80 px square, so it should be a minimum of 160 px square for viewing on high-resolution screens.