Webmasters can use the Video module to upload videos on the site pages easily and manage their presentation. The article shares the process of using the Video module.
Learn more about working with modules when editing site pages on School Loop.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your SL account with the webmaster rights.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights.
- Select the intended page to edit.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit button does not show on selecting a Navigation Header or a Minisite in the site map. Make sure you choose the intended page correctly, as seen in the example below.
- Hover over an empty block and click on it to add a module.
- Select the Video tile from the Insert Module screen.
The Video module appears where you placed the module. The initial size and shape depend on the location of the module within the site. Drag and drop a video from your desktop on the module.
- Alternatively, click on the video icon in the module toolbar, and select Upload Video to upload the video from your computer or Select Video from Locker in School Loop. You may also upload its captions or poster image from your computer.
Note: Avoid using all caps for texts to keep your site 508 compliant.
Add a title for your video, from the title field in the module toolbar, as seen below. The video module title is styled to appear in all caps.
Customize the play style, using a variety of options in the module toolbar.
The video displays and plays on the page, as configured in the Video module.