Minisites are website folders that can contain pages, files, news, and events. Use minisites to organize the pages of your site. They can be placed anywhere on your site and may be nested.
Getting to a Minisite Center
- Log into your account and click the Site Center link located in the Toolbox in the right column.
- Senior District Webmasters can access the Site Center for any site via the Admin Center.
- From the Site Center, use the sitemap to drill down to the minisite you wish to manage.
- Click once to highlight the minisite row, then click the Manage Minisite button.
The Minisite Center
- All Minisite Centers have the same appearance as the Site Center.
- The primary difference is that the sitemap starts at the top level of the selected minisite an only allows you to drill down to subsections.
- The tabs for Pages, Locker, News & Events, and Tools are all specific to the Minisite.
- To assign editor or contributor rights to a Minisite, use the Tools tab.