You are a Senior District Webmaster and you need to assign the same access level to another user so that they could access Admin Center. Senior District Webmasters can edit the District and all School sites, they can select site templates and modify homepages.
- You need to have Senior District Webmaster rights.
- The user who will be a new Senior District Webmaster needs to have an account on the district portal. If they don't have an account, create a new one (Admin, Staff, or Associate). This access cannot be provided to accounts registered on school portals.
- Log in to your Senior District Webmaster account.
- Navigate to Admin Center in the Toolbox section.
- Select the Tools tab and click Manage Rights next to Senior District Webmasters.
- Click Add More.
- Select the required user and click Add Senior District Webmaster.
After completing step 5, the page with the list of all Senior District Webmasters is displayed. Search for the required user account (Ctrl+F) to make sure that they have Senior District Webmaster rights.
- Providing Site Webmaster Rights - Guide for Senior District Webmasters
- Providing Site Webmaster Rights - Guide for Site Webmasters
- Providing Edit Access to Minisite