This article shares the steps for Senior District Webmasters to access sites using the Admin Center. This allows them to:
- Manage or monitor any site.
- Auto-login in any site as a webmaster.
- Publish or make changes to district modules.
- Manage homepage templates.
- Assign rights to users as senior district webmaster and site webmaster.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your SL account as Senior District Webmaster.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Admin Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights.
- Go to the Site tab.
- Click on the name of the site.
- Click the Login to Site button to access the Site Center for that site. You can also see the site's status, page views, and preview, as seen in the screenshot below.
Note: You can edit the top and bottom site wrappers from the Admin Center > District Modules.