This article provides the instructions for Senior District Webmasters to access sites using the Admin Center. This allows them to:
- Manage or monitor any site.
- Auto-login to any site as a webmaster.
- Publish or make changes to district modules.
- Manage homepage templates.
- Assign rights to users as a site webmaster.
- Log into your SL account as a Senior District Webmaster.
- From the Toolbox, select Admin Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights.
- Go to the Sites tab.
- Click on the name of the required site.
- Click on the Login to Site button to access the Site Center for that site. You can also see the site's Status, Page Views, and Preview.
Note: You can edit the top and bottom site wrappers in the District Modules tab of the Admin Center section.