You can integrate your School Loop Locker with GDrive, which enables you to copy and share files from Google Drive with School Loop users without having to upload them manually. This article guides you over the steps needed for making this connection with GDrive.
You have a registered student or school staff member account.
Note: Parents do not have lockers.
- Log in to your School Loop account.
- Click My Locker at the top of the page.
- Click Connect to Google Drive.
- Select the required Google Account.
- Click Allow to complete integration.
Google Drive is available under My Lockers. When you click on it, you can access files from your GDrive.