As a best practice, parents registered with School Loop should have only one active account at each school for all students at that school. However, sometimes parents may have children in different schools, which requires them to have multiple accounts.
The School Loop mobile app lets parents link their approved accounts from different schools. This article shares the process to set up your School Loop mobile app and connect all your parent accounts for easy access.
DISCLAIMER: The personal contact information in this article is fictitious and is purely meant for instructional purposes.
School Loop Plus
Follow these steps to set up the app and add students from your parent accounts in different schools:
- Download and install the School Loop app on your phone using actions in the linked article.
- Log in to your approved parent account.
- Tap on the hamburger menu in the upper left.
- Tap Add Student to add all students linked with that parent account.
- For children who are students in different schools, tap on the Change button as seen below.
- Start typing the school name and select the school from the drop-down list.
- Log in to the selected school with your approved Parent login credentials.
- Tap Add students to add all students linked with that account.
Parents can easily switch between their approved parent accounts in different schools to access information linked with those accounts.
Your School Loop mobile app shows all your parent accounts from different schools and the students linked with each account.