The School Loop mobile app keeps parents and students in the loop when it comes to current assignments, grades, LoopMail messages, and more. Faculty and staff can use the app to send and receive LoopMail messages and check the news.
This article shares information about the various features within the app.
DISCLAIMER: The personal contact information in this article is fictitious and is purely meant for instructional purposes.
School Loop Plus
The app is currently available for installation in the U.S for both the iPhone and Android phones.
Here are some of the main features of the app:
- Assignments: All current assignments are listed in a scrollable view. Tap any assignment tile for full details.
- LoopMail: Use your mobile device to view and reply to all of your inbox LoopMail messages. You may also send LoopMail to the Learning Management Team or your teachers.
- Courses: At a glance, view the current grade for each course. Tap any course to see your grade progress graph, list of assignments, assignments with a score of zero, and recently scored assignments.
- News: See all the current news published for you. Tap any news title to view its details.
- Calendar: Basic list of events with upgrades planned soon for a full-featured calendar.
- Settings: Parents can add multiple students to their app — even students from different schools!
- Notifications: Receive native phone alerts as well as in-app popup alerts when:
- Assignment scores are updated.
- Course letter grade changes.
- Your teacher assigns a priority alert to an assignment or a test.
- Attendance: If your school sends attendance data, you'll see the same table of attendance that you see online in your account.
- log in credentials is stored so no need to log in every time you open the app.