You need to delete members from the group (e.g., they are not working on the same project or curriculum anymore, or want to leave a Private group and cannot remove themselves).
- Public Group - You need to be a member of the group.
- Private Group - You need to be an admin (even if you want to remove yourself from the group).
- Log in to your School Loop account.
- Click Groups and select the required group.
- From Toolbox, click Member Management.
- Click Remove Members.
Alternatively, you can click Remove Me to delete yourself from the group. Group Owners cannot delete themselves (or be removed), they can only delete the group.
- Select the required users and click Remove Selected.
Alternatively, you can click Remove next to the desired person.
- On the confirmation screen, review the users you have selected to remove and click Delete.
After confirming the removal of the users, the page with all former members is displayed; you can locate the users that you have recently deleted from the group.