With School Loop Plus, administrators can create groups of students that require additional attention from teachers. Such groups might include students who are on the cusp of meeting API objectives, mainstreamed special education, and in danger of not graduating. High Priority Trackers are only visible to administrators, teachers, and staff.
In addition to the trackers created by administrators, there is one tracker automatically generated by School Loop: <70 in 2+ classes (Less than 70% in 2 or more classes). This tracker is automatically formed based on the grades published by teachers and is updated each night. Students are removed from the tracker as their grades improve.
School Loop Plus - Version SLS2
Viewing High Priority Trackers
- An Administrator's Dashboard contains a list of all the high priority trackers. Click any tracker name to view a list of students in that group.
- Teachers can view High Priority Trackers by clicking the View All button on their Dashboard to the right of the Student Tracker heading.
NOTE: Students that are in High Priority Trackers that also on the teacher's roster, will display on the teacher's Dashboard.
- Click on a student's name to go directly to the Student Record.
NOTE: If a student belongs to any high priority tracker, a list of those trackers can be found in the Student Info box in the right column on the student record page.
Creating a High Priority Tracker
- To create a new High Priority Tracker, click the Add Tracker button on the View All Trackers page.
- Fill in the form, check the High Priority radio button at the bottom of the page, then click the Create button.
Adding Students to a Tracker
- You may add students one at a time to a Tracker or you can upload a file with student IDs.
- Click the name of the Tracker, then choose either the Add Members link or Upload Members link.
NOTE: High Priority Trackers that you create do not update automatically. You can re-upload a new list of students at any time to manually update your High Priority Trackers.
Once the tracker is created, you can view tracker name and add or upload the members to it and the members' name display in the tracker list.