School Loop supports Easy Grade Pro version 4.0 and 4.1 and the latest version of Making the Grade. These programs offer all the bells and whistles possible with a desktop application while also offering teachers the full benefits of School Loop.
Obtaining properly licensed copies of these programs is the responsibility of the school and/or teacher. If one or both partner gradebooks are unavailable, they may not be supported by the school. Licenses for this feature need to be purchased and can only be requested by the school administrator.
- Click the Settings link (gear icon) located in the main navigation bar.
- Click the Choose an alternate Gradebook link on the right side under Gradebook Settings.
- Select a Gradebook from the pull-down menu.
- Click the orange Submit button.
- Switching back and forth between our gradebook and the partner gradebooks is supported. We do recommend, however, that you commit to a certain gradebook before entering any grades. Switching the gradebooks after entering grades will require re-entering those grades in the new gradebook.
- Once a partner gradebook is selected, all traces of School Loop gradebook will be hidden and the default gradebooks which are listed under the Gradebook For... menu will be replaced with the partner gradebook.
Q: How will the School Loop gradebook look after I select a partner gradebook?
A: If you do select one of our partner gradebooks, all traces of our gradebook will be hidden and the default gradebooks listed under the Gradebook For... menu will be replaced with Partner Gradebook.
Q: Is there more information available about the specific partner gradebooks?
A: Yes - For more information, use the links in the left navigation of this help page to learn more about integrating these partner gradebooks with School Loop.