Admins, teachers, and staff with Webmaster rights may need to embed videos related to learning, school life, or live streams of school sports events. This can be done by using a link to the video or live stream hosted on one of the supported sites below.
- You need to have Webmaster rights.
- Your video is located on one of the supported sites:
- Khan Academy
- National Geographic
- Discovery Channel
- The White House
Note: Videos hosted on other sites may also work, but we cannot guarantee it.
- Add a text module to the required page.
- Copy URL to the page of your video.
In this example, we will use a video from YouTube.
- Click on the Text module you have added, and click on the Insert Video icon on the toolbar.
- In the new window, paste the URL of your video (from step 2) and click OK.
- Click Publish Changes at the top of the page.
Open the page on your site where you added the video by hovering over your school name and selecting the required page.
You can click on the Play button to play the video.
Note: If the video is not showing or playing, the site where you hosted the video is not supported. Also, the site may be blocked by your district - many Districts block YouTube and Vimeo.
Back to top