LoopMail is a messaging app that is safe, secure and never anonymous -- everyone publishes in their real name. Because LoopMail is a private, internal messaging system, your email address is always hidden from other users. This article serves as a guide in using your LoopMail inbox, reading and responding to your messages.
- In your LoopMail Inbox, find the message you wish to view.
- Click the subject to view that message.
- The Newer and Older buttons are found near the top right of the message window.
- These buttons allow you to scroll through your messages without returning to the Inbox.
For your convenience, copies of your LoopMail messages are forwarded to the email address associated with your account. To maintain privacy, these forwarded messages are from "firstname.lastname@example.org". As such, you cannot use your email client to respond to these forwarded messages.
Replying To A Message
- Select the message that you are responding to.
- Click Reply if you are responding to the sender only or Reply all if you want your response to be sent to all email addresses that are included in that email.
- Your reply will include the sender's original message.
- Add or Delete recipients before sending.
- Click Send.
Replying To A forwarded Message
As stated above, LoopMail messages forwarded to you do not include the sender's real email address. As such, you can not reply as you would normally.
- Click the large Reply or Reply All button in the message.
- Log in after you are taken to your site's login page.
- Once you log in, the LoopMail reply message will automatically open for you to compose your reply.
You can confirm if the messages were sent successfully by checking if your message appears in your sent folder.