You are a Teacher and need to send a group email via LoopMail to a group of people like students studying in one of your courses, their parents, other teachers for one of your courses, etc. This article shows the steps involved to send the mail.
You already have a teacher account registered by the school admin.
- Log in to your School Loop account.
- From the portal homepage, select a Course in the Student Tracker section of your portal.
- select the required recipient role, all accounts with that role within the course will receive the message:
- Students who attend this course
- Their parents
- Teachers for this course
- Other members (e.g., afterschool professionals)
- Click New Message.
All recipients are added to hidden copy (BCC) to keep the names private.
- Enter a Subject and the message itself.
- Click Send.
After sending a message, open the Sent folder; your message is displayed at the top of the list:
- Sending Emails in LoopMail for Teachers and Staff
- Checking Who Have Read Message in LoopMail
- Recalling LoopMail Messages