You are a teacher and you need to send a message via LoopMail to all students (or their parents) that are studying on one of your courses.
You already have a teacher account registered by the school admin.
- Log in to your School Loop account.
- From the portal homepage, select a Course in the Student Tracker section of your portal.
- select the required recipient role, all accounts with that role within the course will receive the message:
- Students who attend this course
- Their parents
- Teachers for this course
- Other members (e.g., afterschool professionals)
- Click New Message.
All recipients are added to hidden copy (BCC) to keep the names private.
- Enter a Subject and the message itself.
- Click Send.
After sending a message, open the Sent folder; your message is displayed at the top of the list:
- Sending Emails in LoopMail for Teachers and Staff
- Checking Who Have Read Message in LoopMail
- Recalling LoopMail Messages