You have created a new group and need to invite new participants, or you need to add more members to an existing group to collaborate together. Any type of user can be added to a local Group. Also, you can add people outside of the school community by creating an Associate account, which can be added to groups but has no access to student information. Please note that district-wide groups are staff only.
You need to be a member of a public group; you need to be an Admin of a Private group.
- Log in to your School Loop account.
- Click Groups and select the required group from the dropdown.
- From TOOLBOX, select Member Management.
- On the new page, click Add Members.
You can also Add Members with Group Admin Rights.
- Select the required users. You can filter them by selecting a user role on the right side of the page.
- Click Add.
After completing step 6, the page with the list of all users is displayed. You can confirm that the newly added members are in the list.