This article shares the process of creating, editing, and deleting custom codes for gradebooks in School Loop Plus.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your School Loop instance as a teacher.
- Click Settings in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Choose a Gradebook under Gradebook Settings.
- In the Custom Codes (Universal) section, click Go.
- Click on Create New Code.
- Enter the code (for example,
Note: Custom codes are not case sensitive and should be three or fewer characters. It is not advisable to use numbers unless they are combined with other character types (for example,
I3). The only exception is the system code of
Ethat always has the value of
- Enter the explanation of the code in the Definition field (for example,
Incompletefor the entered code
I). It is recommended to keep this definition brief and easy to understand.
- Choose the appropriate Value (for example, 'Zero') for the code. If you choose Percent, you must also enter a numerical value in the percentage input field.
- Click Submit.
- The created custom codes show under the Current Codes list, and the teachers can use them in their Gradebooks. To delete a code, click the Delete button beside the code.