Teachers and Administrators may need to print grades at the end of a semester or school year. School Loop does not archive gradebooks for previous terms and teachers can print grades or copy them to a document.
- You have a teacher account with an assigned schedule.
- Admins can log in as the teacher and print the required gradebook.
- Log in to your School Loop account.
From the Gradebooks menu on your portal, select the required course.
If you need to print grades for a previous term, open the corresponding gradebook by following the article Viewing Gradebooks for Previous Terms.
Select the Reports tab.
Click on the required period under the desired report type; you can choose one of the following reports:
- Complete gradebook for published assignments
- Complete gradebook for all assignments
- Only final grades (without grades for each assignment)
- Progress reports per student (in the same format as displayed for students and parents), for example:
- Grades for students who have 0 grades
Also, most of the reports can include either Student Names and IDs or only Student IDs.
Once you click on the desired period, the gradebook is displayed in the following format - we selected complete gradebook for published assignments. You can press Ctrl+P to print the gradebook, or you can copy the content into another document.