The Assignment List tab of the Gradebook displays a list of all assignments that were added for a course. The default order for the assignment scoresheet is alphabetical by student last name, grouped by periods. This article explains the steps in sorting the scoresheet by student scores from highest to lowest.
School Loop Plus
- Click on the Gradebook Tab and select the class.
- Go to the Assignment List tab.
- Click the Title link for the assignment that you want to sort by score.
- Click the Points column title in order to sort the assignments by score.
- Click the Student column title to return to default sorting order.
When Step 4 is carried out, the student with the highest score will be displayed on top of the list and the rest will be sorted by score appropriately.