When a customer is logged in to School Loop as a teacher, they may encounter an error on viewing grades for Assignments. The Assignments may not show up in the Gradebook. This happens when an Assignment is already published by a Teacher account but it does not have the correct start and end dates.
If a new term has started, the Teacher must create a new gradebook for the new term.
This article outlines the steps to add a Gradebook or to modify a Gradebook's dates.
- Access to a School Loop Teacher account
- Specific start and end dates for the Gradebook
- School Loop Course with an Assignment
- Log in to your School Loop Teacher account.
- From the Gradebook menu at the top right of your portal, select the Add/Edit Gradebook option for the appropriate course.
- On the next page, use either the Add New Gradebook button (for a new term) or the Edit button (to change the start and end dates), whichever is appropriate for your case.
After successfully following the steps above, all Assignments in the configured date range should appear in the desired Gradebook.