Users report that some students have the overall grade that is more than 100%. In most cases, teachers can resolve this issue by revising the Extra Credit category setup.
When using weighting in gradebooks, the Extra Credit category is:
- Set as a weighted category with a percentage larger than 0%.
- Or the max extra credit is high and is significantly increasing the overall grading of students.
Teachers can resolve this issue by revising the Extra Credit setup in the gradebook with some or all of the following:
- Change the Extra Credit category to a non-weighted category by making its weight 0%.
- Remove extra credit entirely by setting the Extra Credit category to None.
- Decrease the max extra credit boost that students are getting from Extra Credit category.
Learn more about managing extra credit for teachers.
After successfully correcting the Extra Credit configuration, no student grades are over 100%.