Teachers can grade and comment on students' submissions. This guide is targeted at teachers who wish to learn how to grade submitted assignments using the Gradebook's Assignment Scoresheet.
- Open your Gradebook and click on an assignment to see the Assignment Scoresheet.
- Click Open Post in the Submissions column to view any student's posts.
- Click Close Post when finished viewing the post.
- Enter a grade and, optionally, leave a comment for the student.
- Click Save & Exit when done.
All successful grade changes should be reflected in the Gradebook.