Teachers publish assignments so students and parents can access them. Students can even turn their work in online - and parents can see the work! Current Assignments, assigned or due during the current week, appear in the Current Assignment list in the Dashboard on the portal homepage for teachers, students, and parents.
School Loop Plus
- Login to the SchoolLoop portal.
- On the top right corner, click Classrooms and select the desired course.
- Click the Curriculum tab and click on an assignment on the left side.
- Click Copy, Edit or Delete the assignment accordingly.
The option to edit an assignment can also be accessed from these places:
- Gradebook - Hover over the assignment title and select Edit.
- Assignment Scoresheet - Click Details and select Edit.
- Assignment List - Click assignment name, then Details, then click Edit.
- Calendar - Click the title of the assignment, and then click Edit.
- The Copy function is useful when you wish to reassign an old assignment or for those instances when you need to create similar but separate assignments for your classes.
- By using the Copy function, you won't have to retype all the details for that assignment a second time.
- To Delete a recurring assignment, you can simply visit the first instance of that assignment and choose Delete. You will be prompted to either delete just the first or all instances of that assignment. The Delete All option is only available when the first instance of the assignment is selected.
- You may delete individual instances of an assignment, though this may interfere with your ability to subsequently delete all of them at once, should you wish to do so.
After copying, editing and deleting a specific assignment and saving the changes, the changes made displays on the assignment on the left-hand side under the Curriculum tab.