At times, students will be unable to submit their files for their assignment work due to errors encountered during the uploading of files or may not see an option to submit their work.
Some of the reasons due to which these errors can occur are listed below -
- You are trying to upload a file from the School Loop mobile app.
- You are trying to upload a file from a mobile Safari web browser.
- The file being uploaded has one or more invalid characters in the file name.
- The file size is greater than 500 MBs.
- Assignments are created as calendar-only assignments.
As per the use case that you run into, one or more of the following solutions can be done for successful uploading of files -
- Upload the file using a supported browser. If you are using the Safari browser, then, use it from a Desktop or a Laptop.
- Remove the invalid characters from the file name and then upload the file.
- Reduce the file size to less than 500 MBs or split the file into multiple files, each of size less than 500 MBs.
- If an assignment has been created as a calendar-only assignment, then, students will not be able to submit to those assignments, since the Submit Work option will not be available for those assignments.
After applying one or more resolutions, students will be able to submit their files normally.