Reports in Aeries can be accessed in several different ways. Aeries fully supports the School Loop import file in
.csv format. This article provides information related to the Aeries Reports and import of grades from Aeries to School Loop.
School Loop Plus
- The first method of accessing reports from Aeries is from the Reports tab of the Navigation Tree. This will display all available reports sorted by category. Use the filter box to search the available reports.
- Another way of accessing reports is from View All Reports on the navigation tree.
- Every customer using Aeries will have an independent website with an independent URL. This includes both - districts hosted by Aeries Software and those who host their own installations of Aeries.
- Not every customer has a public-facing instance of Aeries for you to tap into the API through. Districts have a wide range of options in the implementation of the Aeries SIS. The majority have some instance of Aeries somewhere in their environment, but not every.
Below are the steps to import Grades from Aeries in CSV format:
- Login to the Aeries Plus tool.
- Click the View All Forms button.
- Select the GRD section.
- Click on Import Grades.
Note: For more information or support with the grade import tool, please contact Aeries.
Also, if your import file format is still in
.slgrd format, contact School Loop to have the format switched to
Once Import Grades is clicked, it should now download the file in the