Reports can be accessed in several different ways. The first method of accessing reports is from the Reports tab of the Navigation Tree. This will display all available reports sorted by category. Use the filter box to search the available reports.
A final way of accessing reports is from View All Reports on the navigation tree.
Aeries fully supports the School Loop import file in
.csv format. If your import file format is still
.slgrd, contact School Loop to have the format switched to
School Loop Plus
- Every customer using Aeries will have an independent website with an independent URL. This includes BOTH districts hosted by Aeries Software and those who host their own installations of Aeries.
- Not every customer has a public-facing instance of Aeries for you to tap into the API through. Districts have a wide range of options in the implementation of the Aeries SIS. The majority have some instance of Aeries somewhere in their environment, but not EVERY.
- Login to the Aeries Plus tool.
- Click the View All Forms button. (Watch the following video for detailed instructions on how to view all forms.)
- Select the GRD section.
- Select the form Import Grades.
NOTE: For more information or support with the grade import tool, please contact Aeries.
Once 'Import Grades' is clicked, it should now download the file in the