This article shares an overview of the Google Classroom Integration feature available in School Loop Plus.
School Loop provides an easier and more efficient way to connect with Google Classroom. With this upgrade SL offers three essential improvements:
- Automatic push of assignments from School Loop to Google Classroom and vice-versa.
- Syncing of your rosters in School Loop and Google Classroom by auto-inviting students.
- Creation of classes in Google Classroom to match your School Loop classes.
While the current integration allows teachers to connect their Google Classrooms to School Loop accounts, the process was admittedly frustrating.
With the new integration, these tasks are virtually seamless. The new synchronizing options enable teachers using both applications to keep their classrooms always in sync.
Importing Scores from Google Classroom
School Loop will soon release its feature to import scores directly from Google Classroom. In the meantime, teachers can imports scores by:
- Downloading scores from Google Classroom to a CSV file.
- Importing the CSV scores file in SL.