This article explains the new feature of School Loop’s Google Classroom Integration.
School Loop Plus
School Loop Version - SLS2
Please have your district contact School Loop about enabling this feature.
- School Loop provides an easier and more efficient way to connect with Google Classroom.
- With this upgrade we're offering three important improvements:
- Automatic push of assignments from School Loop to Google Classroom and vice-versa.
- Syncing of your rosters in School Loop and Google Classroom by auto-inviting students.
- Creation of classes in Google Classroom to match your School Loop classes.
- While the current integration allows teachers to connect their Google Classroom account to their School Loop account and publish assignments created in School Loop to Google Classroom, the process was admittedly blundering.
- With the new integration, these tasks are virtually seamless.
- New synchronizing options are also available that will help teachers who use both applications to keep their classrooms connected in sync.
Follow this Easy Start Guide to get started with the new Google Classroom Integration.
Importing Scores from Google Classroom
- School Loop is still working on a way to import scores directly from Google Classroom. In the meantime, teachers can imports scores by first downloading scores from Google Classroom to a text file.
- That file can then be used to import those scores into School Loop. For instructions, see the help page on importing scores using a CSV file.