This article shares information about accessing and using options in Gradebook Settings available to teachers in School Loop Plus. These options allow teachers to manage their gradebooks in powerful ways with weighting, custom grading scales and custom codes.
Teachers who plan to use weighting for assignments or gradebooks must define categories first. For teachers not using weighting, the use of categories is optional but highly recommend.
Finding Gradebook Settings
Follow these steps to go to Gradebook Settings:
- Log into your School Loop (SL) Plus account as a teacher.
- Click on the Settings button located near the top right.
- From the Settings index page, go to Gradebook Settings.
If you teach multiple subjects, you must configure the gradebook for each subject separately. To begin, log in as a teacher and:
- Navigate to a gradebook and click on the Tools tab.
- Or go to Settings > Gradebook Settings and select a gradebook.
Gradebook Settings offer the following options that can be applied to each gradebook. Go to the following linked articles to learn more about using each option: