There may be times when you wish to block imports to your schools. This can be done on a per school basis either via your setup for Sloopy or using the block import feature.
This feature is only available to those with District Admin accounts.
- Once logged in, click School Site List in the Toolbox section.
- From there, click the name of the school you wish to block imports to.
- On the school portal page, look for Imports: Allowed in the School Info section.
- Click Change to block imports for that site.
The Imports status is changed to Blocked.
- This feature allows you to block imports on the School Loop site without interrupting the actual import process on your end.
- Don't forget to change it back to Allowed once you are ready to resume imports.